Celebrating our 35th birthday
This year we are celebrating 35 years of caring for local people, and to mark this special birthday we are hoping to raise an extra £100,000 to help fund more specialist nurses across the county.
We rely on the support of our local community and local businesses to ensure that we can be there for more patients, their families and carers, every day of the year. In 2017, we'll need your help more than ever, so we can care for the growing number of people who need our support.
To help reach this target we are challenging you to do 35 things in our ‘Do 35 for 35’ campaign.
Here is a list of ideas but you may have some of your own:
- Take on a cycle ride from London to Paris
- Pledge to Cycle/Walk 2017 miles throughout the year
- Sign up for the Colour Dash
- Join our lottery
- Help with a bag pack
- Organise your own mini event
- Do 35 random acts of kindness
- One for the ladies - join the biggest girl’s night out in Lincoln
- Take on a wacky and wonderful challenge
- Start a swear box
- Give up something for 35 days
- One for the gentlemen - get your legs or chest waxed
- Host a birthday bake-off
- Take on the three peaks challenge
- Trek the Great Wall of China
- Host a garage sale
- Host a dress down day at work
- Cycle to each St Barnabas shop – there are 26 shops across the county!
- Wash cars
- Wear PJ’s to work for a day
- Wear all yellow to work for a day
- Sponsored silence
- Host a Halloween party
- Organise an Easter Egg hunt
- Ebay your unwanted items
- Bathe in a bath of…
- Organise a five-a-side tournament
- Join us for our Lipstick and Champagne Ladies Ball
- Cheer on our dance champions
- Host a raffle or tombola
- Hold an open garden event
- Take part in a sponsored yogathon
- Host a themed party
Host a street party
If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary yourself, please consider holding your celebration in aid of us. Our Community Fundraisers can help you make the most of your fundraising activity, please email email@example.com or call 01522 540 300.
Please help us to ensure that we are here for another 35 years and beyond. Click here to donate and help us to care for more local people near you.