A partnership with a well respected local charity is a great way to demonstrate your commitment to the community. Our team will work with you to ensure your business can also benefit from the support you give us
How you can support us:
• Choose us as your Charity of the Year (COTY).
• Corporate Donations and Staff Initiatives
• Take part in a St Barnabas event.
• Payroll giving or a matched fundraising scheme.
• Organise your own activities or events such as corporate golf days (a great way to entertain clients, raise awareness and funds).
• Appear on our supporter offers page giving discounts to loyal supporters.
• Sponsorship of St Barnabas events i.e. One Night in a Onesie Sleepwalk, Our Ladies Ball, It's a Knockout etc
By choosing St Barnabas as your corporate partner you will:
Involve staff, customers and suppliers in raising funds for local people.
Work towards achieving your corporate social responsibility objectives.
Raise your company profile and generate PR, increasing your brand awareness and potentially sales.
Help to educate people about hospice care and the work we do.
Enable St Barnabas to continue delivering specialist palliative and end of life care to the good people of our Lincolnshire communities.