As part of our Day Therapy service we also offer outpatient care and support in a variety of ways. The services available include:
- Mobility assessments – this may include advice, exercises and provision of equipment
- Exercise – this may be on a one to one or group basis
- Falls prevention – assessment and advice on reducing the risk of falls
- Breathlessness management – including an assessment and techniques to help you manage your symptoms
- Pain management – assessment and advice on options for pain relief to use alongside your medication
Frequently Asked Questions
You can refer yourself for an assessment by contacting your local co-ordinator on 01476513545 (Grantham) or 01522518219 (Lincoln) or you can be referred to the service by any healthcare professional. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.